We are living in a digitalized era where convenience is key. This context becomes crucial when it comes to gift-giving. Now, you have the opportunity to present your loved ones with gift cards. It allows them to get what they want, while these gift cards also allow you to do online and offline shopping.
Purchasing a gift card is very easy even if you are not carrying any cash or card; you can buy gift card with ACH payment. There are various gift card sellers that accept the ACH payment. Some must-mentions are CardCash, QVC, Walmart, etc.
In this article, we detail these options while showing you a proven alternative option to purchase gift cards from any seller.
Where to Buy Gift Card With ACH Payment?
The Automated Clearing House payment facility is a lucrative solution to pay for your gift card purchase. Here, we detail some physical and online gift card stores that accept ACH payments.
CardCash is a nice platform where you can buy gift cards at a cheap rate. Sometimes, you can buy them at an unimaginably cheaper rate, like up to 35% off.
Most essentially, CardCash accepts ACH payment for your gift card purchase. Below is the process.
- Go to the CardCash website, and it is better to create an account by using your name, billing address, phone number, etc.
- However, log in to your CardCash account and select the gift card that you want to buy. Add those cards to the cart.
- At checkout, select the ACH as the payment method.
- Upon clicking on the ACH payment method, the system will ask for the associated account and routing number. Insert that information.
- Confirm the payment. You will receive an OTP from your bank if you have set a two-step verification. Insert the OTP.
- Finally, the gift card buying with ACH payment is done.
- 10 Ways to Buy Gift Card with Credit Card Without Verification
- How to Buy Gift Card Without Billing Address in 2023
QVC’s gift cards provide a flexible and easy way to provide a gift to your friends and family. By using these cards, the person or you can purchase anything from electronics and fashion to home essentials and beauty products. In general, the QVC gift card value ranges from $5 to $500.
Also, you can purchase QVC gift cards conveniently via online, over the phone, or in-store.
To pay at QVC for a gift card using ACH, follow the below process.
- Create an account on the online store of QVC.
- Sign in to your account and select the gift cards you want to purchase.
- When you go to make a payment, select the bank account.
- Provide your bank account number, routing number, billing address, etc., to make the payment.
- QVC’s ACH facility will process the payment, and you will receive an OTP on your phone. Insert the OTP.
- Finally, you have bought QVC’s gift card using the ACH payment method.
However, if you are purchasing the gift card from any physical store of QVC, provide the account and routing number to the cashier. He or she will do the ACH payment process. Upon successful transaction, you are good to go with the gift cards.
Walmart is renowned for prompt adaptation and integration of updated technological solutions. The Walmart outlets sell gift cards and accept ACH payments as well. The gift cards allow you to shop in any of the Walmart outlets, purchasing groceries, electronics, clothing, toys, home goods, etc.
- Go to any Walmart outlet nearby.
- Now, go to the designated counter that sells or redeems Walmart gift cards.
- Inform the person about the value of the desired gift card.
- Inform him or her that you are going to use the ACH payment option.
- Provide the bank account number, routing number, etc. The Walmart personnel will initiate the ACH payment process.
- Upon successful transaction, you will receive the physical gift card as per your preference.
How to Buy Gift Cards Using ACH Payment Via PayPal?
There are hundreds of gift card sites like Amazon, Nordstrom, Best Buy, Disney Store, Gift Card Granny, Raise, Global Giving, etc. These accept payment via checking account, i.e., ACH payment. Unfortunately, they do not allow you to purchase gift cards using ACH payments.
Certainly, you can purchase other things with ACH, but not the gift cards. You have to take an indirect approach to use the ACH payment method for these gift card sellers.
The following is the indirect method to pay with ACH.
- To apply this indirect process, you must have an active PayPal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account. Here, you have to use the respective email and password.
- Go to the “Wallet” section.
- Go to the “Add a bank” section.
- The system will ask you to insert your bank name, routing number, account number (for two times), billing address, etc.
- Press the “Add” button to link the bank account with PayPal.
- Now, upload the respective amount to PayPal that you want to use for buying gift cards.
- All the mentioned websites, like Amazon, Best Buy, Nordstrom, etc., accept PayPal as a payment method in the case of your purchase of gift cards.
- So, create an account at your desired site and log in to the account.
- Select the gift cards that you want to purchase. Add those to the card.
- At checkout, select PayPal as the payment method.
- Insert the PIN or password to confirm the payment. If there is any two-step verification, you will receive an OTP. Insert the OTP into the designated box.
- Finally, you have purchased gift cards using the ACH payment method via PayPal.
We hope that our elaboration on buy gift card with ACH payment will help you enormously in your future gift card purchases. It is true that very few gift card sellers accept the ACH payment method for gift card purchasing.
But now you have no worries. The reason is that now you know how to buy gift cards with the Automated Clearing House method in an indirect way.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, it’s generally safe to buy gift cards with ACH payments. ACH transactions have strict security protocols. Also, reputed platforms implement ACH payments to prioritize the protection of your financial information.
No, you won’t be able to purchase gift cards from any seller using the ACH payment method. If your desired seller does not offer an ACH payment facility for gift card selling, use PayPal. Just link your bank account with PayPal and use that to make the gift card purchase.
In many cases, ACH payments for gift cards do not incur additional fees. However, we suggest you review the terms and conditions of the specific platform or retailer, as policies can vary.