If you are a U.S. citizen and need help to get a phone, free government phones can be a big help and might even change your life. Several companies are currently giving out free government phones. And Airtalk Wireless is a great option for anybody seeking a free government-issued phone. AirTalk Wireless is proud to offer customers who qualify the chance to stay in touch with the people and things that matter most to them through our Lifeline or ACP plans. Here in this article, we’ll fill you in on all the details of the Airtalk Wireless Free Government Phone.
What is Airtalk Wireless Free Government Phone?
AirTalk Wireless is really another wireless service provider. It is also an affiliate company of Cintex and NewPhone Wireless. Low-income consumers can get discounts via Airtalk Wireless’ participation in the federal Lifeline program and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The Lifeline and ACP service provider provides low-cost or free mobile telephone plans, tablets, broadband Internet, mobile and hotspot devices, and helpful customer care. There are no contracts, service fees, or shipping expenses involved with these phones. Moreover, when you sign up for AirTalk’s monthly plan, you’ll get free minutes, text messages, and high-speed internet.
How to Apply for AirTalk Wireless Government Free Phone
You can ask the provider directly for the AirTalk Lifeline/ACP service. You have two options: Apply online or send mail to them directly…
This is absolutely the fastest and the simplest way to sign up and get a free AirTalk Wireless government phone. Here’s what you need to do after making sure you meet the criteria for the program and therefore can prove it.
- Go to airtalkwireless.com/apply first.
- Then clicking on the “Apply Now” tab will take you to the application.
- Start the application by entering your ZIP Code.
- You can choose from three different plans: Lifeline, ACP, and Lifeline and ACP Combo Plans.
- Read about the benefits of each plan or option and then click “Apply Now” for the one you want. In the next segment, show details about your application and permission.
- Follow the steps on the screen to fill out the rest of the application.
- Add proof of your name, address, and right to vote. Match the address on your application with the address on your ID.
- To confirm your address, click the “Confirm” tab.
- You will also have to check the information about your household and then choose “Continue.”
- Then, choose the government service you want to join.
- After you choose your program, click the Continue tab to go to the National Verifier website. When you send in your proof of verification, you’ll be taken back here to the AirTalk Wireless site, where you can finish the application.
- Take a look at your information to make sure it fits the needs of the documents you’ve been asked for, and then move on to the Agreements page.
- After you submit your application, the following page will update you on the status of your papers. Click the Continue tab to move on.
- Click on the tab that says “I agree,” and then choose a phone number.
- Once you’ve selected your plan, go ahead and click just on the Continue tab.
- After putting all the information, click on the tab that says “Finish” to finish the application. The phone will be sent to you in 7–10 days after the documents have been checked.
They will send an email about your application. If not, you can find out how your application is going by going to hairtalkwireless.com/check-status or calling +1 (855) 924-7825.
You can also print the application, fill it out, keep multiple copies of the proof papers, and mail it to 9920 Brooklet Drive, Houston, TX 77099. You can also first sign up for the Lifeline/ACP program at the appropriate support center and then use your benefits to sign up for AirTalk.
Documents Need to Apply for AirTalk Wireless Government Free Phone?
For the Free Government program, there are more requirements than just the application itself. Some of these documents include:
Copies of your identification papers are the most important items to carry with you. Your identity will be verified by showing these papers most of the time. Here are the following documents:
- Full legal name
- ID from the government
- ITIN or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- Give these documents to prove your address:
- Driver’s license or another government, state, or Tribal ID that is valid
- W-2 or tax return from last year
- Mortgage statement, rental agreement, or lease statement.
Qualifying Assistance Program Participation
You must provide documentation, such as a letter or official document, to prove that you are enrolled in a program that qualifies. This must be on the documents:
- Your first and last name (or the name of your child)
- The name of the approved program, like “Federal Public Housing Assistance,” “WIC,” “Medicaid,” “SNAP,” “Survivor Benefits,” “Veterans Pension,” or “Lifeline.”
- Because they live on Qualifying Tribal lands, people who need help qualify for programs like Tribal TANF, General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (based on income), the Bureau of Indian Affairs, and the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Name of the organization, administration, college, institution, or school district that is giving out the certificate.
- Both the date the card was issued and the date it expires must be in the last year.
The National School Lunch Program needs documents from the current or previous school year. According to the USDA’s Community Eligibility Provision, this is the case for all qualifying educational institutions (USDA). Students should have proof that they are attending a USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) School for the new academic year. Students applying for a Federal Pell Grant for the present award year have to provide proof of eligibility from either their institution or the U.S. Department of Education.
Some of the proof of eligibility documents you must send in are:
- Approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- School documentation
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
Your chances of acceptance will increase if, in addition to the online application, you also provide copies of relevant documents proving your eligibility. All proof of income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty level for the state. You could show any of these documents to prove your eligibility:
- A new income statement for a company
- A Copy of a Paycheck
- Your benefits statement for unemployment or worker’s compensation.
- Award of child support
- A list of what Social Security can do for you.
- Tax return from the previous year (federal, state, or tribal).
- A divorce decree
- Statement of benefits from the Veterans Administration
- Pension or retirement benefits
Don’t forget that this program is only for people 18 and up. To prove that they are free, you could use something like an emancipation certificate or court papers that say their complete legal name and the word free.
How Do I Activate My AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone?
Follow these easy steps to turn on your SIM card of AirTalk Wireless free government phone
- Go to airtalkwireless.com/activate-my-sim-card.
- Type in your MDN and SIM card number.
- Press ‘Submit‘.
If you do what it says on the screen, your phone and SIM card must be working in no time.
What Phones Are Compatible with AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk is one of the best free government phone providers in the United States because it offers a wider selection of smartphones than its competitors, latest devices among the most quality brands (including Apple and Samsung), and actually allows the customer to select the device they wish to receive.
Right now, they have one of the best flip phones, Android phones, and Apple iPhones on the market.
- Apple iPhone 8
- Samsung A10E
- LG V40 ThinQ
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- LG Tribute Empire
- Motorola Moto G7 Play
- OnePlus N100 Nord
- Samsung Galaxy A20s
- Motorola G Stylus
- Motorola Moto G7 Power
- OnePlus 6
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Samsung Galaxy A32
Visit airtalkwireless.com/free-phone to get AirTalk Wireless’ complete free government phone list.
Even though the price of cell phones has gone through the roof in recent years, Free Government Phones provide the opportunity for anyone to own a phone. From Airtalk Wireless, you might be able to get a free government phone if you have a low income, get help from the government, or have a disability.
Airtalk Wireless will reach more people all across the country thanks to offers like the Free Government Phone. The Airtalk Wireless service is available to you at no cost due to the Lifeline and the ACP. And that’s it for Airtalk Wireless Free Government Phone.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Airtalk Wireless uses the AT&T network, and you’ll get the same 4G LTE coverage across the country and 5G where that’s available.
After your device is approved, you’ll have your device in 7–10 days. And what’s more, AirTalk pays for shipping, so you don’t have to pay anything to get your device.
You can make the transfer whenever you choose if you meet the requirements and live in a place where the firm offers savings.